MURAI BATU SABAH (White Crown Shama)

A beautiful bird with beautiful song.
irwan69mse
Wise Owl

Re: MURAI BATU SABAH (White Crown Shama)

Postby irwan69mse » Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 am

Thank you Bro Wongkoi.. pls let us know the dates of coming competition in KK (if the dates are alreaddy fixed)..

and to Idul Shama the next competition will either be after hari raya or december this year.. yes get your shamas ready and come few days early so that your shamas can have their rest before the competition day.. you can use my competition cages but most of my cages are big between 20 to 24 inches (indonesian style)
Irwan Mashud

irwan69mse
Wise Owl

Postby irwan69mse » Thu May 10, 2012 7:23 am

senayan2.jpg
This is my blackhead champion (local brunei shama)
Irwan Mashud

mayzrulz
Flying Bird

Postby mayzrulz » Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 pm

idulshama wrote:many tks to my friend in Brunei,espcially mirul,who hep me a lot..

Many thnks bro..we r glad u can make it n join us in the competition. Meriah lah lgi, hehe. I impress to ur semangat jua ;)
Btw, for wat i heard, there are Shama hobbist frm Limbang(Malaysia too) who registered for the competition but didnt make it at the end..perhaps due to border restriction & declaration reasons. Wat i understand no permit import & export yet issue for any type of birds.

...n congrats to u Hj.irwan tht won 2 of his shama..if ihv time,iwish to come n c him in brunei..hehe.luckily i join the competition,it mk me feel diffrt now,hehe..frm now on i train my 3 of my old shama for competition..coz it frm the wild..hehe..

Dont worry broo...he more than hapi to meet u and any shama hobbist. Get ready ur shama & will get u informed the date of next competition. Hope u can join too..

mayzrulz
Flying Bird

Postby mayzrulz » Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 pm

wongkoi wrote:
it mk me feel diffrt now,hehe..frm now on i train my 3 of my old shama for competition
Nah kan what dia I say, addicted sdh kan he..he..
bah bro...u ganya lagi blm ke brunei for the competition. I also wil update u as soon i gather information on the competition ;)

mayzrulz
Flying Bird

Postby mayzrulz » Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

irwan69mse wrote:.......and to Idul Shama the next competition will either be after hari raya or december this year.. yes get your shamas ready and come few days early so that your shamas can have their rest before the competition day.. you can use my competition cages but most of my cages are big between 20 to 24 inches (indonesian style)

Nah bro.....i told u hj.irwan more than hapi to help & provide solotions. Its an oportunity to met him inperson with his shama experties and fruitful advise.

wongkoi
Flying Bird

Postby wongkoi » Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 am

Thank you Bro Wongkoi.. pls let us know the dates of coming competition in KK (if the dates are alreaddy fixed)..
Sure Bro I will inform you all once the date is fix. There was a rumours few months back saying the KK comp going to be held this May but till today nada pn bunyi2x. Usually every year the comp going to be held in the month of Oct-Nov.
This is my blackhead champion (local brunei shama)
Bro any videos to show us ur Champions he..he..I saw 1 video in utube
get your shamas ready and come few days early so that your shamas can have their rest before the competition day..
yes I agree with you, shama will get stress after a long journey especially kena tapuk2x ani. Ngam tu sampai earlier at least the shama got time to settle down b4 going to the battle field.
bah bro...u ganya lagi blm ke brunei for the competition. I also wil update u as soon i gather information on the competition
Malu ku banar liaw, dulu berapi kan kesana kan tp sampai skg blm sampai lg, very impossible sdh kan kesana liaw especially sdh berpindah ke KK ani. Klu msh ku di Labuan ada chance lagi.
Nah bro.....i told u hj.irwan more than hapi to help & provide solotions. Its an oportunity to met him inperson with his shama experties and fruitful advise.
Fully agreed
Last edited by wongkoi on Sat May 12, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Shama - White-rumped Shama”